There is a delicate art to lighting your cigar
- Light the spill (or have it lit for you) while holding the spill at a slight down angle.
- Continue to hold the spill at a slight down angle as the flame grows. Remember these are spills not fuses or sparklers.
- Place the lit spill near the foot of your cigar as you slowly roll the cigar with your fingers.
- Puff a few times roasting and toasting your cigar to a bright orange glow; enjoying its full flavor as the cigar maker intended.
- Extinguish the spill and/or place the entire spill in an ashtray.